Custom Image Cursor

$

Support@SMASHBros.xyz

Contract Address

Go to Raydium

Get some SOL

 

Liquidity Pool

92%

CEX Marketing

2%

Download Phantom or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to Phantom.app.

Connect to Raydium. Go to Raydium.io in google chrome. Connect your wallet. Paste our token token address into Raydium, select our token, and confirm. When Phantom prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

 

 

Have Sol in your wallet to switch to our token. If you don’t have any Sol, you can transfer from another wallet or buy on an exchange and send it to your wallet.

SMASH Bros, the Meme of 2024, has had enough. SMASH Bros, the clever and strategic force, is ready to SMASH the throne of memecoins.

 

SMASH Bros is about to revolutionize the memecoin game. With a stealthy launch, no presale, No taxes, LP Locked, and Renounced, $SMASH will become the beloved hero of the masses. Armed with relentless meme magnetism, SMASH Bros is prepared to blow your mind!

© 2023 by SMASH Bros. All rights reserved!

CoinGecko

     Coinmarketcap

How to buy

Create a wallet

Get Sol

Download Phantom or your wallet of choice from the app store or google play store for free. Desktop users, download the google chrome extension by going to Phantom.app.

 

 

Have Sol in your wallet to switch to our token. If you don’t have any Sol, you can transfer from another wallet or buy on an exchange and send it to your wallet.

 

Go to Raydium

Go to Raydium.io in google chrome. Connect your wallet. Paste our token token address into Raydium, select our token, and confirm. When Phantom prompts you for a wallet signature, sign.

 

Swap Sol for $SMASH

Add our contract in the box opposite SOL. We have ZERO taxes so you don’t need to worry about buying with a specific slippage, although you may need to use slippage during times of market volatility.

Tokenomics

token supply

7,000,000,000,

CEX,  Marketing, Airdrops

5%

No taxes, no nonsense. Pure and straightforward.

 

An astounding 95% of tokens were added to the liquidity pool, with LP tokens locked and the contract completely discarded. The remaining 5% is stored in a multi-signature wallet, allocated for future Marketing and airdrops. It's as easy as pie!

Liquidity Pool

98%

contact

Email

Support@SMASHBros.xyz

Let it be known that $SMASH token is in no way affiliated with any characters or individuals shown. Rather, it's a tribute celebrities and nostalgic characters.

 

As a meme token, $SMASH holds no inherent worth and should not be viewed as a means of generating financial gains. It has no structured team or defined roadmap. The coin serves purely as a form of entertainment and serves no practical purpose.

SMASH !!!